Thursday, December 30, 2010

Little boy, you're a fool if you think for one second that you're too cool for school. Your pathetic nicknames and childish jokes are only laughed at so your feelings aren't hurt. You say I need to ease up? To lighten up? I'd rather be a, what did you call me again, oh right, GOTH than be anything like you. I should have went with my first instincts when we first met a year ago, that you were not worthy of my best friend, I should have said something the moment I knew. Maybe if I didn't feel sorry for you, or maybe if I didnt enjoy seeing my friend so happy for that little space of time where you weren't sucking the life out of her, I would have said something. I'm so glad you're gone. And I know she is too. What a shame little boy, you're a fool, you'll never be too cool for school.

No comments: