Monday, January 24, 2011

K: Iv been thinking... Im so happy you have contacted me and that you dont hate me as I thought you did... I have missed you, so much...but not as much as I used too...
I never thought you would contact me again, ever... so I built a new life without you and now your back, I found myself questioning everything... but now that I've thought through things, Iv been thinking so much since you emailed me... I, I cant continue writing to you as I have been...

You've always had bad timing...

I cant believe this is happening again...but if you truly feel the same as you did for me all those months and days and years ago, you will understand, like I understand, as much as I can, why you left without goodbye...
Im just so confused right now, this is hardest thing I have had to do in a long time. And I wish, oh how I really truly wish it wasnt this way... but the reality is, that it is.
L:
I won't email you ever again, I won't contact you In any way.
You know when I'm getting home-ish. So if you want me in your life again, all you have to do is ask. I'm not doing this
to be mean or whatever, it's just I don't want to crash back into your life when your happy and ruin a relationship, so let it be on your terms. I will always be one email away. I want to say that I won't wait forever, but we both know that's a lie.
I know what will happen (but I wish I didn't)
I know you love me, you know I love you.
This is probably, ah I don't know. It's for you and like always... That means anything.

So don't email me again, until your ready to have that giddy, tight chest, quick heartbeat & fall in love again.

I love you.

-Sensei

No comments: