Friday, January 28, 2011

Like a turning head
Like a second look
Like a burning leaf of an open book

Like a pounding seaLike a messy crime
When your eyes first met with mine
Like a broken word
Like a tragic smileLike a thousand steps or a single mile

Like a lonely chance
Like a savage glowWhen you turned and said hello
Like a fading voiceLike a closing doorLike a dozen lies and a dozen more
Like a eugnot detsiwt twisted tongueWhen we broke out in the darkThe stars looked like burning sparks
The lights were warm but chilling
You left me feeling
Tired
Could not close my eyes
On fire
But frozen inside
To run or to hide
Speechless my words could not melt
Whisper I wanted to shout!With out you I felt

Like a fleeting thoughtLike a double eight 88
Like a gentle fear of a warming taste

Like a placid breath
Like a cooling blow
When you stopped and heldmeclose
Inside I nearly frozeYour touch is almost healing
You left me feeling

Like a setting sunLike a last goodbye
Like an incomplete lulla..

No comments: