Thursday, January 27, 2011

RANT OF MEANINGLESS NOTHINGNESS

Did anyone say hello or goodbye? what if you saw me cry and i took off into the wild and never returned because I couldnt face the tragic reality of a broken heart and home like a empty spiral of a handsome smile. is this a hoax or do you really want me in your head, screaming for more and yearning and you. Stop and breath. Stop and breath. Can you really tell me that your a innocent by-stander. All you want is a little bit of attention and then it blows up in your face. I wish you would tell me what your thinking cuz I have trouble reading you, all of you, most of you. Open your eyes! I wonder if you kissed me like that to prove I was yours or if you simply wanted me to know I am adored? Whats the point of having a friend like you if I cant borrow your heart and head and maybe even your soul for once in a while so I can walk around and feel whole from time to time? I thought you wouldnt come back and now your sitting in my lap, licking through my words and playing with the hat that you stole from the man on the street just so you could feel like a bad ass man taking names and starting game? You stepped on the street and made me weep, I couldnt stand to see you die, not like that over some some guy! I wish you were happy all the time. What if I couldnt stop anymore and this corruption erroded my soul completely and your prickly words were the rust that turned me gold? Shine you say shine? Because my heart couldnt take it anymore. Why wont you love me? why dont you need me? you can live with them if you can live without them? can you without me? why dont I make you want to die without me? stay away. stay away. stay away. If I inhale everything in my wake and then purge it all down the drown would you call it a waste, of your time? What of me when you fall asleep? Do you dream I will take you away o down through my wicked and twisted ways? Which ways? that way. Down through the spine that has shattered and been replaced with what feels like a steel rod where my heart should have been plastered across your face and through your brain. Remember me. Cherish when Im not here, cuz Im not going anywhere. If only I was as special as the sun, and the sunflower that blooms from the dark box and is only premitted a small spot of light in the darkness and never ending cold of the box with no sun. Is this your heart? leave me alone for one second! I cant handle living with this toxic uncontrollable force hovering over my brain and soul and body. You told me to lose it and nowIv lost to much? Make up your mind? why arent I ever good enough?!

No comments: