Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I can feel the darkness rising, it happens everytime.
Love leaves me and Im screaming out from deep inside.
I can feel my heart is rotting.
It is yearning and it is churning.
Where is the other half of me.
Floating in this darkness,
I feel emptiness take a hold.
Burning tiny hand prints all across my flesh,
Claiming my mind.
Claiming my body and eveything between.
But in this moment I could not care less.
I feel my inner sunflower withering,
In this darkness she is starved for attention.
Where is my light?
And why have I given up after it all?
I can't feel anymore.
Oh wait it's coming back to me now.
I can feel, feel how empty I am.
My insides don't hesitate to make sure I notice how alone we are.
This happens every time love leaves me...
For once I wish it would stay.

No comments: