Monday, March 28, 2011

Stay and watch the stars come out and then the sun as they all fade awayI'll sing you every songI know if it will make you want to stayAnd then i'll sayThat I missed youAnd these wordsThey'll convince you, to stayI poured through every song I wroteEvery line that I've cried every note that was split with this penAnd every line in every song, they all seemed to come out wrong,Untill your songSo lets sing it all night longWhile the view from every rooftop says to staySo stayStay and watch the stars come out and then the sun as they all fade awayIll sing you every song I know convince you to stay
And I could call you baby doll all the time
And youd whisper in my ears youd say i missed you boy Now sing it over again, and over again, and over again,And you could call me baby doll all the time And I'd whisper in your ears, I'd say I missed you boyNow sing it over again and over again, and over again

No comments: