Saturday, April 9, 2011

Alive33


And ooh I like how you make me feel I wanna do this right Don't wanna waste this night But I'm drowning Drowning in your love Bring me flowers And talk for hours And ooh I like you And ooh I like how you make me feel Kiss my face Your warm embrace And ooh I like you And ooh I like how you make me feel I'm a little scared to hold you closer Cause I just might never ever let you go Caught up in your smile I'm happy as a child But I'm still drowning Drowning in your love Bring me flowers And talk for hours And ooh I like you And ooh I like how you make me feel Kiss my face Your warm embrace And ooh I like you And ooh I like how you make me feel Oh, your heart cares for nothing in return And I'm just taking;  taking you in Caught up in your smile I'm happy as a child But I'm still drowning

No comments: